Unconditional. However, convenient, to dominate, in the reading and understanding the English language and Spanish, in addition to Portuguese
Fundamentally, the students' expository, demonstrative strategies will be used, as well as discussion and also guided research. The use of lesson plans, current programs, materials and teaching and learning resources will be systematically used. Students will carry out class planning tasks and develop strategies for assessing knowledge and skills
What, why, how, plan the educational action
Learning to Teach, Teaching to Learn
- Learn to plan lessons, sessions
- Know how to manage the interaction time
- Know how to select content
- Know how to evaluate skills, contents (educational evaluation)
- Know the curricula and programs
- Identify learning and teaching strategies and resources
- Update learning and teaching strategies and resources
Block 1: epistemological framework of the teaching of psychology
1. Conceptualization of teaching of psychology: the scientific study of the teaching of Psychology
2. Skills / professional profile / teacher (functional analysis of intervention);
3. Contexts of intervention, the Portuguese educational system (
4. Methodological guidelines for teaching (models and perspectives)
Block 2: Teaching-learning process
1. agents and components
2. the planning process (components)
3. the interaction process (models and resources)
4. the evaluation process (types and resources)
Presentation of the individual project, oral and written: 30.0%
Presentation of the final report of the project, individual and written: 70.0%
Almeida, P.C. A., Azzi, R.G. & Mercuri, E. (2003). Em busca de um ensino de psicologia significativo para futuros professores.
Azzi, R. G., Batista, S. & Sadalla, A. (2000). Formação de professores: discutindo o ensino de psicologia. Alínea
Barros, C.C. (2007). Reflexões sobre a formação de professores de Psicologia. Temas em Psicologia, pepsic.bvsalud.org
Bernstein, D. A. (2003) The national institute on the teaching of psychology: twenty-five years and counting. In W. Buskist, V. Hevern, & G. W. Hill, IV, (Eds.), Essays from excellence in teaching (Vol. II, pp. 20–22). Society for the Teaching of Psychology.
Damião, H. (1997b). De Aluno a Professor. Coimbra, Minerva.
Figueira, A. P. (2013). Sou, quero ser, professor …. Tradicional, comportamentalista ou construtivista? - Manual de autoformação de professores. Guia de autoconhecimento. Germany: Novas edições académicas.
Griggs, R. A., & Jackson, S. L. (2011). Teaching introductory psychology: Tips from ToP
Site do ensino da psicologia