2nd Cycle Studies - Mestrado
Theoretical classes used for the presentation of specific techniques useful in service design.
Practical lab classes will be used for training the application of the techniques in a concrete service project.
The student will gain an understanding of the techniques involved in the design of service experience, and in particular of those whose implementation involves, or heavily depends on, the design of innovative interaction solutions, based on information anc communication technologies. The student will develop the capacity to apply the service modeling techniques in concrete situations, and the capacity to evaluate design results in a critical manner, in relation to the intended user experience.
1. The interdisciplinary problem of service experience design
2. Modeling service ontexts and value networks
3. Modeling services: service blueprints, from context to operations
4. Methods for the design and research of service experience
5. Prototyping and rehearsal of services (Roleplay)
6. Models for the evaluation of service experience
7. Business Model Canvas for services.
Licínio Gomes Roque
Stickdom & Schneider (2011). This is Service Design Thinking
Osterwalder (2010). Business Model Canvas
Parolini (2005). The Value Net