1st Cycle Studies
Italian knowledge equivalent to the B2 level of the CSFR.
Communicative-formative approach in order to explain grammar and communicative structures
- Specific materials for C1-Introduction level of the CEFRL.
- Use of different teaching materials: 1. Manual "Affresco italiano" (culture and communicative skills); 2. Manual "L'italiano" (1st part: norm and variation; phonology; spelling; morphology; vocabulary and syntax).
- Exhibition of written and oral texts.
Within the end of the semester, the students will improve their metalinguistic skills, and thy will develop their oral and written production and understanding, which will meet the C1 level of the CEFR.
- Develop a metalinguistic reflection on the fundamental structures of the current Italian language (norm and variation; phonology; spelling; morphology; vocabulary and syntax).
- Produce and recognize, in the oral and written texts specific for this level, the lexical-syntactic and syntactic-semantic structures.
- Use of the language in a creative and flexible way, interacting appropriately in predictable and unpredictable situations.
- Recognize the intrinsic relations of language with culture, namely through idiomatic forms related to the characterization of people and events / situations and the analysis of literary texts.
1. Grammar structures, morphosyntax and vocabulary: consolidation of the use of “ci” and “si”, of the relative pronoun + forms of the unstressed pronoun (“il che”, “per cui”, etc.) and of the verbs with double auxiliary (“vivere”, “finire”, etc.); demonstrative in written, regional or bureaucratic language (“codesto”, “tale”, etc.); verbal expressions with unstressed pronouns (“farcela”, “cavarsela”, etc.); use of present and past gerund in implicit sentences.
2. Style: from the objective to the subjective; acquisition of expressive resources at both phonetic and syntactic level and semantic level.
3. Discursive structures: dialogical structure (from direct to free indirect speech); narrative, descriptive, injunctive, argumentative, expository structures.
4. Development theme: Linguistics and literature (specific theme: the "novella" and short story in Italian literature).
5. Increase in metalinguistic and sociolinguistic reflection
A - Manual / Tutorial book
Trifone, M.; et al. (2010). Affresco italiano. C1. Milano: Le Monnier.
B – Gramática /Grammar
Patota, G. (2010). Grammatica di riferimento dell'Italiano contemporâneo. Novara: Garzanti.
B1 – Materiais de apoio
Giovanardi, C.; De Roberto, E. (2018). L’italiano. Strutture. Comunicazione. Testi. Torino: Pearson.
Balboni, E.; Biguzzi, M. (2008). Letteratura italiana per stranieri. Perugia: Guerra.
C - Dicionários bilingues/ Bilingual dictionaries
Mea, G. (2014) (reed.). Dicionário de Italiano–Português, Dicionário de Português–Italiano. Porto: Porto Editora.
D1 - Dicionários monolingues em rede / Online monolingual dictionaries
Sabatini, F.; Coletti, V. http://dizionari.corriere.it/dizionario_italiano/index.shtml
De Mauro, T. Il Nuovo De Mauro. https://dizionario.internazionale.it/
Treccani. http://www.treccani.it/ (consultados a 30-06-2020).