1st Cycle Studies
Italian knowledge equivalent to the A1 level of the CEFR.
- Communicative-formative approach to explain grammar and communicative structures.
- Usage of specific materials for A2 level of the CEFRL; of different kinds of specific didactic tools 1. Handbook (grammatical structures); 2. "Corso comunicativo" (communicative structures);3. Reading and writing (comprehension and written).
- Presentation of written and oral texts: newspaper articles, creative texts, radio and tv broadcasts, audio-visual productions.
- Compositions of short dialogues and/or short written texts.
- Gain their skills, both in written and spoken production, in order to meet the A2 level of the CEFR.
- Develop a metalinguistic critical though.
Speaking / Writing / Listening / Reading: Understand isolated sentences and frequently used expressions related to daily life and urgent needs (i.e. personal information, topics related to family, shopping, daily environment). Understand short written texts about simple topics related to geography, artistic patrimony, university and Italian society.
- Understand short literary texts compatible with the A2 level (original or adapted texts).
- Communicate during daily situations where the interaction required is easy, direct, and related to urgent actions.
1. Nominal inflection; morphological composition; negation prefix; verbal inflection (“indicativo - passato prossimo, imperfetto, futuro semplice” modes), participle, imperative; impersonal si, modal verbs; personal pronouns - direct and indirect complement; prepositions (simple and composed); determinative adjectives and pronouns, indefinite adjectives and pronouns; plane sentence; complex sentences; coordinate sentences; different kind of sentences: coordinate concise conclusive, disjuntive, correlative, subordinate concessive, completive, relative, factual conditional, causal.
2. Vocabulary and culture. Specific communicative act; family, domestic space, meteorological weather and chronological time; mobility and leisure; trade business; daily business.
3. Topics: Italian territory and cultural patrimony (1. Italian cities and their artistic patrimony; 2. Architecture, landscape, tourism).
4. Development of a metalinguistic approach.
Mezzadri, M.; Pieraccione, G. (2015). Italiano. Plus. A1-A2. Torino: Bonacci.
B – Gramática/Grammar
Bosc, F. (2014). Il libro di grammatica. Torino: Loescher.
B1 – Gramática/Grammar
Patota, G. (2010). Grammatica di riferimento dell'Italiano contemporâneo. Novara: Garzanti.
B2 – Materiais de apoio
Balboni, P. E. (2015). Il Balboni A-DUE. Torino: Bonacci.
Bentini; Borri (2016). Leggere per scrivere. Torino: Loescher.
C - Dicionários bilingues/ Bilingual dictionaries
Mea, G. (2014) (reed.). Dicionário de Italiano–Português, Dicionário de Português–Italiano. Porto: Porto Editora.
D1 - Dicionários monolingues em rede/Online monolingual dictionaries
Sabatini, F.; Coletti, V. http://dizionari.corriere.it/dizionario_italiano/index.shtml
De Mauro, T. Il Nuovo De Mauro. https://dizionario.internazionale.it/
Treccani. http://www.treccani.it/ (consultados a 30-06-2020).