1st Cycle Studies
This course includes different didactic methodologies and strategies. The aim is the achievement of linguistic competencies (understanding of and communicating in written and spoken language), and grammatical content with a strong focus of the students` participation and work in groups. The books mentioned in the bibliography and other media will serve as basis for the course.
In correspondence to level A2.2/B1.1of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages the student completing the subject should be able:
- to understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters encountered in work, school, leisure, etc;
- to deal with most situations likely to arise while travelling;
- to produce simple and connected texts on topics that are familiar or of personal interest;
- to describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes and ambitions and give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans
- to understand and use key matters of German grammar such as passive, Konjunktiv II, some relative clauses, etc.
Following German 3, this course aims at developing students' competence in German at level A2.2/B1.1 of the ERFL.
This course will treat various thematic areas with systematic attention to different competences of language and with special focus on communicative aspects. Each of these thematic areas will provide the pretext for approaching different linguistic contents, e.g. grammar, phonology etc.
Chiara Giancarla Rudel
Mini Tests: 25.0%
Sander, I., Braun, B., Doubek, M. (2012). DaF kompakt A1-B1 (Kursbuch und Arbeitsbuch). Stuttgart: Klett.
Reimann, M. (2010). Gramática essencial do Alemão. München: Hueber.
Um dicionário à escolha.