General Notions of law.
a) Exposition of the teacher, with the data show, and discussion with the students;
b) Resolution of practical cases;
c) Student´s presentation the themes and practical cases.
The discipline objectives are, first of all, show to the students de enterprise/corporation as a juridical reality and give to the students the fundamental notions of Portuguese Law of corporations as juridical persons based in corporation contract between the shareholders.
Allow the students to understanding and act in the enterprise/corporation activity with respect of the law.
Capacity in general knowledge of Corporations Law and grounding in basic knowledge of the profession of enterprises administration
Ability of communicate with others professionals and capacity for applying corporation’s law knowledge in the practice of enterprise.
1. The corporation and Portuguese commercial law
2. The owners of the enterprises
3. The individual entrepreneur and the corporations
4. The fundamental notions of commercial corporations
5. The commercial corporation’s contract
6. The corporation as a juridical person
7. The responsibility of the members of the corporation´s social organs
8. The transformation and the dissolution and liquidation of the corporations
9. The corporation’s groups.
Maria Elisabete Gomes Ramos
Final exam (and test in classes): 100.0%
ABREU, Jorge Manuel Coutinho de - Curso de direito comercial. Coimbra : Edições Almedina. Vol. 2: Das sociedades. 4ª ed.. 2013. [Ed. de 2007: BP 347.7 ABR]
CORREIA, Miguel J. A. Pupo - Direito comercial : direito da empresa. 12ª ed., rev. e actual.. Lisboa : Ediforum, 2011. [BP 347.7 COR]
CUNHA, Paulo Olavo - Direito das sociedades comerciais. 5ª ed.. Coimbra : Edições Almedina ; Lisboa : Centro de Direito Comercial e de Direito da Economia da Faculdade de Direito da Universidade Católica, 2012. [BP 347.7 CUN]