Italian Language and Culture Intensive Course A1-A2
General Objectives of the CourseThis intensive course will prepare students to reach an elementary level of proficiency in Italian, acquiring comprehension, production and interaction skills corresponding to CEFR level A2.
Applicants must be aged 16 years or over.
Candidates should check the admission requirements available on this site, in addition to the information provided here.
Mode of StudyFace-to-face
Teaching / Evaluation language(s)Italian
Learning Objectives and Intended SkillsStudents will be able to
– understand short and clear sentences and frequently used expressions and vocabulary related to familiar subjects;
– read and understand simple, short texts and personal messages about everyday matters;
– communicate in routine situations requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar matters and participate in conversations even if they don’t understand everything perfectly;
– produce basic expressions and utterances about personal matters or concrete needs;
– write short and simple texts about topics that are familiar or of personal interest.
Qualification Requirements and RegulationsRules of creation and operation of non-degree courses at the University of Coimbra.
Non Degree Course
Qualification Awarded: Diploma/Certificate
Duration: 162 HORAS
ECTS Credits: 6.0