French Language and Culture IV
Faculty of Arts and Humanitiesopen website other courses
Non Degree Course
General Objectives of the CourseThe aim of this course is to develop students’ speaking and writing skills, as well as their awareness of Francophone culture, enabling them to acquire communicative competence in French compatible with level B1.2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Learning Objectives and Intended SkillsAt the end of the course, students will be able to
– understand the main points of clear input on matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc.;
– deal comfortably with everyday situations;
– produce coherent utterances on matters that are familiar or of personal interest;
– describe experiences and events, expectations and ambitions;
– present reasons for opinions or projects.
Mode of StudyFace-to-face
Applicants must be aged 16 years or over.
Candidates should check the admission requirements available on this site, in addition to the information provided here.
Qualification Requirements and RegulationsRegulation No 339/2012 - Regulation of creation and functioning of non-degree courses at the University of Coimbra
Examination Regulations, Assessment and GradingScale of 0-20
- Study Programme