Specialization Course in Management and Direction in Health
Faculty of Medicineopen website other courses
Non Degree Course
General Objectives of the CourseThe Specialization in Management and Direction in Health has as its major objective the creation of specific and necessary knowledge in the scope of management and direction of health organizations. The course aims to ensure the alignment of items taught with the present and future practical needs, through the applied view of the contents, for the management and direction of any organization focused on providing healthcare services.
Learning Objectives and Intended Skills1. Knowing the fundamentals of organizational management;
2. Knowing the fundamentals of the financial and accounting organizations;
3. Knowing the Health Systems, national and international;
4. Recognize and apply the methodologies for decision support;
5. Recognizing the principles of market access;
6. Recognize the methodologies of organizations marketing;
7. Being able to assess health technologies in the optimization of management;
8. Recognizing the principles of Law governing organizations in Health;
9. Recognize the ethical and deontological guidelines of conduct;
10. Knowing how to manage human resources;
11. Evaluate and implement the performance, individually and collectively;
12. Optimize the management and strategy in Health quality;
13. Recognize the procedures in the strategic management and promote its optimization;
14. Evaluate research and the organization's investment.
Mode of StudyFace-to-face
1. Students holding a graduate degree, Master or legal equivalent in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Law, Economics, Nursing,
Management, Medicine and Dental Medicine;
2.The Commission may consider applicants holding a graduation or master degree that present an adequate academic or professional curriculum.
Candidates should check the admission requirements available on this site, in addition to the information provided here.